Have you seen all those companies looking to hire Gurus, Rockstars, Evangelists, Superstars and Revolutionaries. Really? REALLY?
Imagine your job if the coworker sitting at the next cube is a…
* Guru – do you really want him sitting cross-legged and offering you wisdom and guidance all day?
* Evangelist – and all day long she’s preaching to you.
* Rockstar – do you really want him drinking booze and partying all the time while you’re working?
* Superstar – and while you’re sorting Excel she’s being interviewed by Barbara Walters.
* Revolutionary – and he’s constantly plotting how to take over the company.